Mental Health Ministry
“Our mission is to have open conversations to destigmatize and support people in their mental health journeys through education, fellowship, and connection.”
Help Starts Here
211 connects you with thousands of nonprofit and government services in your area. If you want personal assistance call the three-digit number 211. You will get a friendly voice to talk with you 24/7/365. When you need help and don’t know where to turn, 211 is your one-stop connection to the local servicer you need, like utility assistance, housing, food, elder care, crisis intervention, alcohol and other drug recovery and more.
211 Wisconsin provides:
- Referrals for specific agencies and organizations based on caller eligibility for you and your family.
- Follow-up with callers to ensure they are getting the help they need.
- Advocacy for callers struggling with language, comprehension, anxiety, other barriers.
- Crisis intervention for families in need of food, shelter, and natural disaster relief.
- An up-to-date online database of community resources.